Hosting, Web Design, Website Development, WordPressBACK
Top 100 UK law firm Moore Barlow was launched on 1st May 2020, following the successful merger between two reputable and long-standing firms, Moore Blatch and Barlow Robbins. The combination established a new regional powerhouse firm with a significant geographic footprint from London and across the South East, serving clients across the UK and internationally.
A progressive, people-oriented law firm, Moore Barlow is focused on delivering exceptional services for private individuals and families, for entrepreneurial businesses and organisations, and for people whose lives have been affected by serious accidents or negligence.
Akiko were asked to develop and build a slick and elegant new website for Moore Barlow, that would reflect the firm’s new brand and service offerings, and to help set the firm apart in the marketplace – all within a tight timeframe.
- Responsive website design
- Website development using WordPress
- Project management
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Akiko was asked to design and develop a new responsive website to support the launch of Moore Barlow and fulfil the following core objectives:
- To implement the firm’s new brand
- To promote the services and people of the firm
- To develop user journeys that drive traffic to the fee-earner (lawyer) pages
- To increase the number of enquiries received via the website
- To provide an extensive resources section to inform the core client groups and increase engagement with the firm
- To deliver a scalable platform that incorporates the needs of the business now and into the future.
The Akiko team worked closely with key stakeholders at Moore Barlow to wireframe, design and build the site – with informative web pages, using different templates for different areas of the site, with appropriate hyperlinks to other pages, such as the team profile and contact pages.
Akiko developers also provided an intuitive CMS for the backend of the site, that empowers the marketing team to manage, update and upload a regular schedule of content. The CMS also integrates with the Moore Barlow CRM system, to capture and process website enquiries.
Successfully launched in 2020, the new Moore Barlow website continues to evolve. Akiko continues to support and maintain the site, including ongoing development work to ensure the new website adapts to the changing needs and requirements of the firm, while also supporting organic SEO growth.